Thread: The Ocean thread

The Ocean thread

Any fans of Ocean? I enjoyed Pugsley's Scavenger hunt on the SNES amazing graphics for the time but extrmely hard game. When I think of Ocean games I always think of high-quality Graphics at least as far as the SNES game go.

Korian

I'm not a huge Ocean fan but like some of their games-

Hunchback, Platoon, Rambo, Parallax

Unfortunately most of their movie adaptations suck and most of their arcade-computer ports weren't that great either.

But they made so many games, I'm sure there are some more good ones I'm forgetting.

3. Yeah, Ocean put out a ton of stuff on the Amiga, but I can't remember half of it. Most of it was licensed crap as NeoZeedeater pointed out.

I did enjoy Robocop on all its formats, though (even if Data East developed it).
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. Actually, most of the stuff released by Ocean (as it was already pointed out) was licensed crap. I don't remember if they released anything good (if at all).

5. I remember playing the robocop game for NES...that was Ocean, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.