Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gulp

1. Originally posted by JefmcC

Xbox-

Ugly ass green DVD cases.
    Yes! That nasty neon vomit colour is the one thing I really hate about Xbox. The focus group that decided that one should probably be euthanized for the good of humanity. And I'm against euthanasia.
    -Kyo

2. Le Cube

Congrats on going with GCN.

I have not made my decision yet.... and I am glad I have not because I seem to change my mind between GCN and Xbox about once a month! Hehe..

What I do know is that I'd rather have a Gamecube, if all things were equal. But...... they're not... yet. The lure of JSRF, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and a few other games have basically kept me indecisive. Other than that I prefer everything about the Cube.......... I also think that the future is quite unpredictble and that a lot of big announcents and developments will happen in the next few months which will hopefully make my decision easier. So, I am plnning on waiting til the holiday season I think.

If I bought GCN today my first few games would be:
    Super Monkey Ball
    Sega Soccer Slam
    Wave Race
    Maybe Pikmin...

Oh, and Sonic Adventure 2 should be on that list as well, but I already have it for Dreamcast.

There is not much software on GCN that really appeals to me yet. I am hoping that changes though.

3. Originally posted by Rhydant
    i too was faced with a similar delemma just last weekend.

The Cowboy Bebop boxset or a gamecube? since i only had $190, it was an easy choice

enjoy your box. and smash brothers... i just wish circuit city would take that stupid demo out and put the real game in the display booth
    let me guess...the Bebop boxset?