Thread: Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee

You guys remember the Bruce Lee adventure game on the Commodore 64? That game was so fun and even a friend could assist you. I played this until the end if I recall correctly but as I remember the control left a little to be desired. Jumping over things on the multi-tierd platform was hard near the end of the game.

Were there any other Bruce Lee games? I remember one on The SNES and other platforms that was based o the Dragon Movie but never got around to playing it as I heard it wasn't too good.

Korian

2. There's one coming out for Xbox. It looks terrible.

C64 Bruce Lee is a classic, definitely way ahead of its time. I love how fast you can run.

I have been meaning to try Radical's PS1 Bruce Lee game, Korian. I remember a thread you made a while ago on it.

4. I vaguely remember that C64 Bruce Lee game. It was alright.

Dragon sucks though. Totally boring. Just think of all the game companies that would've killed to make a Bruce Lee game, and friggin ACCLAIM got it. The bastards...

5. The C64 Bruce Lee game was really cool, despite that there were only two enemies in the entire game (a ninja and a sumo). I remember beating it a few times...the end boss was really, really easy. He was this big statue that spewed fireballs at you. All you had to do was run across a screen and hit a switch, boss goes boom, the end. You got to see the little Burce Lee sprite doing moves while the credits went by. Still, it was fun. I do remember the jumping being kinda wonky, though.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww