Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lu Pucelle - $35 at Fry's!

1. Lu Pucelle - $35 at Fry's!

For those who are lucky enough to have a Fry's electronics store in thier area. They are currently selling Lu Pucelle for $35. I almost bought a copy.....so tempting.

2. Nice - on sale already. Too bad I don't have one anywhere remotely near me, but it'll be a good opportunity for others to get into it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ViciousJazz
    Nice - on sale already. Too bad I don't have one anywhere remotely near me, but it'll be a good opportunity for others to get into it.

Fry's always has new release titles on the cheap. I picked up MGS:Twin Snakes for $25 at Fry's as well.

4. i hate fry's. why aren't they on the east coast.

5. Fuck, this shithole chain Fry's is only in California and Texas.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Me and Opaque went to Fry's today. he bought a copy of La Pucelle, but they forgot to take the plastic safety box off of it.

Heh heh.

So me and Mr. Black & Decker RTX (Dremmel-like tool) are going to have some fun a bit later. Pictures will follow.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    Me and Opaque went to Fry's today. he bought a copy of La Pucelle, but they forgot to take the plastic safety box off of it.

Heh heh.

So me and Mr. Black & Decker RTX (Dremmel-like tool) are going to have some fun a bit later. Pictures will follow.
    It's because they had us go to the other side of the counters, where the retarded cashiers hide.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    Me and Opaque went to Fry's today. he bought a copy of La Pucelle, but they forgot to take the plastic safety box off of it.
    Owned. Now you can NEVER PLAY IT!!!!11

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. whats the deal with fry's? is it a members only place like sams?

they are buliding one in chicago (maybe it's done by now)