Thread: Screen captures...

1. Screen captures...

I'm tired of scouring the internet for pics of games. What do I need to do to make my own? Do I need some special video card or something, or do any emulators have a built-in feature or something?

2. i think most emu's have a screen capture function.

3. Get a video capture card to take caps from a TV, they're probably about $50 or so now. I've been in the market for one for a while, but have yet to find any really decent testimonials on them.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I just push print screen, then past the picture into a picture editor. That is if I find a neato image.

The other way I do it is to do a screen shot with an emu. If its an older game screen shot your looking for lemme know. If I have the game I'll take some. I only have older game systems like nes, master, genesis, snes, neo geo, turbo graphx 16. Anything new than that I don't have or refuse to get.

5. I primarily need Genesis game shots. I have Kega, so what do I need to do to take the shot? I don't see an option for it anywhere.

6. get gens, i think that has an option. im pretty sure genecyst does too.

7. Yes, Gens has this option! Cool! No more lost time spent looking for shots. Now I can really do some Genny reviewing.

8. Usually emu's will have the option but don't tell about it. Trying pushing your F keys and see if it says anything about taking shots. Usually its F9 to take screen shots on most of em.

9. didnt he already say he found the option?

10. He found it on one of em and not the other.