Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XIII is $10

1. Awesome, good to know you were able to snag a deal beyond the one listed here. Enjoy both games.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. I went to Circuit City and they had the Xbox version for $29, the PS2 version for $39 and none for the Gamecube. What gives?

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    I went to Circuit City and they had the Xbox version for $29, the PS2 version for $39 and none for the Gamecube. What gives?
    Sale could be over, but when it was in the ad last week, my Xbox version was marked 29.99, but rang up 9.99 at the register.

CC is horrible about actually putting the new prices on items.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. I went to Circuit City and they had the Xbox version for $29, the PS2 version for $39 and none for the Gamecube. What gives?
    Sales in Sunday inserts last from Sunday to Saturday. That should be common knowledge. You missed it.
    CC is horrible about actually putting the new prices on items.
    Yes, they suck on doing that for normal prices, but sale prices are different. I've worked a place where sale items are stickered, and it's a HUGE pain in the ass to resticker every copy of everything on sale only to have to remove those stickers the following week. Putting a sale flag in front of the copies on the shelf is much easier, but yeah, a lot of times they don't even do that. They're supposed to, though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Yes, they suck on doing that for normal prices, but sale prices are different. I've worked a place where sale items are stickered, and it's a HUGE pain in the ass to resticker every copy of everything on sale only to have to remove those stickers the following week. Putting a sale flag in front of the copies on the shelf is much easier, but yeah, a lot of times they don't even do that. They're supposed to, though.
    When I went to Circuit City, the 2 copies of XIII for the Xbox were hidden under 3 other games in the back of their wire frame thing, and priced for 29.99 when I finally did find them.

Even though it was in the ad, they still didn't move them up front, they still didn't have signage of any point, and it almost seemed like they wanted me to work for that 9.99 game.

I could see how someone else could go there, not see any signage and then imagine it's 29.99, espically if they didn't know it's in the ad.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Sales in Sunday inserts last from Sunday to Saturday. That should be common knowledge. You missed it.
    I was there on Friday the 14th. I did'nt miss it, I was looking for the price tag to go with it. I hate dealing with those commisioned sales people at CC, so I did'nt bother with it.