Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Acid

1. Metal Gear Acid

http://www.1up.com/article2/0,2053,1590952,00.asp

It seems to be a new card game based on the Metal Gear. Nice graphics, but fuck that! I was so expecting a more traditional Metal Gear game like Ghost Babel.

2. It looks quite awesome, and should fit in well on the portable scene.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I did not expect the games to look that nice.

4. Yet another reason to get a PSP.

Fucking christ this next year is going to be one expensive year for handheld crap.

5. Can we say "Killer App?"

Good to see somebody out there sees fit to use this thing for more than just ports.

6. I would have preferred Metal Gear: Ecstacy.

That shit does look good though.

7. While that looks nice and all, it's still just a card game. Plus it's not nearly enough to justify $300 for a system if that's what it ends up costing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. looks nice but...card game, are the devs on crack?

oh...wait.

9. looks nice in a super high res PSone game sort of way. character models are much better though.

anyways, should be an excellent game. i wonder if this is gonna be the multiplayer online Metal Gear game that was announced a while ago.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Nighttrain
    anyways, should be an excellent game. i wonder if this is gonna be the multiplayer online Metal Gear game that was announced a while ago.
    I might still end up buying this, but you can't deny the developers are wasting a good opportunity here at making a fine portable Metal Gear.

It's definitely not the online Metal Gear game though (that would be Metal Gear Online).