Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Matrix, anyone NOT like it?!

1. i liked it. it changed the movie industry and how things where done.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

2. It did some innovative things, but at the same time delivered some pretty stupid moments(Trinity's big confession to Neo at the end...I bust my gut laughin when I saw that scene).

Great effects, but average plot at best. Sequel doesn't even look appealing now. Maybe it'll prove me wrong when it's released. Maybe.

3. The trailer's up.

4. Originally posted by unit003
    This is a good "starter" for the series to kick off from, but it's taking forever to get the sequels out and this was just the beginning...
    We're gonna get two next year though.

5. Damn, You beat me to that I was ready to post the trailer link this morning. Seen it on ET last night. Looks pretty cool. But its only a teaser so not much shown. I already seen the fight where Neo fights multiple swordsman in the room, in one of the behind the scenes visits, and it looks really good.

Now, Just 1 more year to go

6. Originally posted by innova
    i liked it. it changed the movie industry and how things where done.
    WTF are you talking about?

The Matrix was a rip off of so many many Hong Kong films, which stole all of it's "innovative" camera work directly from John Woo.

The story had potential but it was ruined with a ridiculous love story. The world outside of the Matrix was 100 times more interesting thatn the stupid world within.

What could have been a great sci-fi film was reduced to another so so gun fight, with keanu reeves hilariously trying to do kung fu action scenes.