Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mario's Cement Factory

1. Originally posted by K3V
    Check out this picture from PhillyClassic. Talk about a lot of tabletops!

http://www.digitpress.com/images/pc3/pc30515.jpg

-Kevin
    Ahh, yes. I see the Pac-Man one in that picture...I remember that one.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I remember having Pac Man and ... Donkey Kong Jr., maybe? Hmm. Those little things were the shit back then, though.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Yeah, I've played that to death on the ol' Game & Watch.

Kind of odd that this game was overlooked on 3 seperate occasions for the Game & Watch collections on GBC... oh, well, I know where to buy the keychain version.

For some pointless nostalgia, this guy has collected and catlogued every Game & Watch made.

Donkey Kong Hockey?

4. I used to have the Pacman and Donkey Kong ones that looked like tiny arcade machines... I don't know what ever happened to those

5. Check out this picture from PhillyClassic. Talk about a lot of tabletops!
    Yeah I wanted to buy some of those, like PacMan and Galxian, but at $50-60 a unit in fair condition, the money went to a 5200 multicart instead

Oh, and I remember Cement Factory, but the only one I had was an insect sprayer Mario game-doohicky. Damn English book took out the LCD back in 4th grade tho.

I remember that computer version seen in Johnny Undaunted's pic. Wasn't that made by some company called Thundersoft or something?

7. Ah... I remember it well... All my friends were asking for a "Nintendo" for Christmas. I had no idea what it was, nor did I know that it had something to do with that "Super Mario" that I'd played a few days before. So, I asked, and I got "Mario's Cement Factory" Game & Watch. ^^ Ah, it was fun. I think it's in a closet somewhere now... I seem to remember seeing it recently...