Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book and Box Orphanage

1. I'm looking for the following to finish up my Jaguar collection if anyone has them:

Jaguar:
    Raiden (box and manual)
    Wolfenstein 3D (box and Manual)

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. I've got a minty North America Sword of Mana GBA box with all inserts if anybody's interested.

3. i need final fantasy 8 official strategy guide ill pay $25 for it

4. I need the two maps + manual to complete my copy of Final Fantasy 1 NES. To trade I have Resident Evil (Gamecube Remake) Manual and Eternal Darkness Manual + Cash. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I have a spare manual to A Link to the Past on SNES. I had two copies of that once, and lost one. I keep all my manuals in a box though, and I remember seeing two in there.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Looking for:

Box:

Contra 3
    Yoshi's Island

Manual:

Super Metroid
    Wave Race 64

I'd be willing to pay but I also have a Starfox 64 guide I'd be willing to trade.
    Last edited by starslight; 25 Oct 2004 at 06:54 PM.

7. Looking for:

Manuals:
    Spellcaster (SMS)
    Real Bout Fatal Fury (Neo US Home)

?
    "Are you made or broken by the birthday cake?" - C.M

8. Super Famicom

I have a Mario 64 booklet in good shape if someone wants to buy it from me. I sold my game long ago and recently found it and forgot to include it when I sold the game. If interested, please email me at: nyeg@earthlink.net or PM. Paypal and money order accepted, or cleverly concealed cash in the mail at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by starslight

Manual:

Wave Race 64
    I might have a wave race 64 manual, and since Click took/sold/trashed/? all my n64 shit I might send it to you just for postage. I'll check it out this weekend.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. wave race manual

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    I might have a wave race 64 manual, and since Click took/sold/trashed/? all my n64 shit I might send it to you just for postage. I'll check it out this weekend.
    I would appreciate that a ton!

-thanks