Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Israeli Goods!!!!

1. Boycott Israeli Goods!!!!

Help support the struggle..

"A campaign to divest from Israel and to boycott Israeli products and leisure tourism has gathered momentum across the globe. Money talks. Many will abandon their support of Israel if their economic interests are threatened. These boycott campaigns will continue to grow until Israel withdraws from the occupied areas, respects human rights (including right of refugees to return to their homes and lands), and obeys International law.

In addition to their economic effects, activists can and have used boycotts and divestment campaigns as educational tools. Universities, business people, and consumers are educated about the support we provide Israeli aggression by our purchases and investments. Reports from activists have been encouraging and are analogous to the early successes that snowballed into the pressure on South Africa that ended Apartheid. Join us and together we will succeed to bring peace with justice to all people in the Middle East. As repeatedly quoted: "Think Globally and Act Locally"

come here for support
    http://www.boycottisraeligoods.org/index.php

2. support Persian goods
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

3. Blows himself up

BOOM!

4. Kills Endless Childreen and Women.. Hurray

BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!

WOhoo they cant do nothing to us...!!!

5. Was this posted to be serious?

Here's my two quick thoughts on the situation:

(a) If the US says it has a right to defend itself against terrorism, so does Israel.

(b) I'll actually give a crap what the militant Palastineans have to say once they stop blowing themselves up in places meant to kill as many innocent people as possible. So long as they are still doing that, they can screw off for all I'm concerned.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Thank you doshi
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

7. Guess you'll all have to stop using ICQ...

Anyways, I think both sides of the conflict are idiotic. The Israelis are idiots for opressing the Palestinians, and the Palestinians are idiots for blowing up innocent civillians. It's a vicious cycle, and neither side wishes to be the first to try and stop it.

8. Originally posted by shidoshi
    Was this posted to be serious?

Here's my two quick thoughts on the situation:

(a) If the US says it has a right to defend itself against terrorism, so does Israel.

(b) I'll actually give a crap what the militant Palastineans have to say once they stop blowing themselves up in places meant to kill as many innocent people as possible. So long as they are still doing that, they can screw off for all I'm concerned.

I'm sorry I forgot Jewish people were beyond human, Palestinians life is not even worth the air they breath in.. Jeez my bad. When you have a military force founded by the US government, with nuclear weapons, apache helicopters. against Rocks.

I don’t support, people blowing them self up. But when you have your back to the wall, you have to fight back. And some people see this as their only option.

But their is also another option and that is peaceful resistance, and the boycott is that.. Million of people standing as one, saying that Israel is doing is wrong. The US is supporting a Racist, Fascist police state. But since the US practices at home, they have to support it.

Terrorism is a cop out for Israel. Its an excuse, for the total extermination of the Palestine people.. Their was some one else who did this too.. But i forgot who, give me while I recall who they were

9. I'll say this again Maruchan, if you want to make statements like that support your opinion. Don't just say "Israel is trying to exterminate a people" without having any proof.
    EDIT: And don't bring up Jenin, because that was already disproven in the last thread

Andy787 Guest
    Shidoshi said exactly what I was going to say. This thread is pathetic.