Thread: Turbo Grafx CD and friends for sale

1. Turbo Grafx CD and friends for sale

This package includes all of the following:
    Original case
    TG CD docking unit
    CD unit
    Turbo Grafx
    AV cables
    Generic AC adapter (this is what I got with it, works but I HIGHLY reccomend buying a new one)
    Controller
    original system card
    --------------
    $140 for system materials (shipping not included, system is very heavy)

Games ($5 additional if you buy the system, ask for price if you want to buy them separately)
    Alien Crush (card only)
    Final Zone 2 CD
    Bonk's Adventure
    Valis 2 CD
    Andre Panza Kickboxing
    Ys Book 1 & 2 CD
    Victory Run
    Ninja Spirit
    Davis Cup Tennis
    Neutopia
    Space Harrier
    Last Alert CD
    Tiger Road
    Takin it to the Hoop
    Legendary Axe 2

$230 for the whole lot shipped

If youre interested, please let me know as quickly as you can. I need the money ASAP. I am willing to negociate on most prices.
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

2. if your interested in selling the CD Unit stuff seperatly drop me a line
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. As long as you want the turbo grafx with it. Its virtually worthless separate, since I dont have any rf units or ac adapers, or extra controllers.

4. Quote Originally Posted by FPM
    I am willing to sell separately as long as you want the turbo grafx with it. Its virtually worthless separate, since I dont have any rf units or ac adapers, or extra controllers.
    well i have all that stuff

can i use the AV and RF cables i have with the cd unit cause i allready have a Turbo Grafix and i just need the CD Unit and the system card just the stuff to plug the CD unit into the TG

so if you can sell me just the cd unit and the card and id be good with that and not needing any extra ac adaptors or AV connectors then you can keep the cords and such to sell the system
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Man, nice package. What a horrible time to have zero money, and lots of bills. hah

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    well i have all that stuff

can i use the AV and RF cables i have with the cd unit cause i allready have a Turbo Grafix and i just need the CD Unit and the system card just the stuff to plug the CD unit into the TG

so if you can sell me just the cd unit and the card and id be good with that and not needing any extra ac adaptors or AV connectors then you can keep the cords and such to sell the system
    Well, one thing.....everything that goes with the CD unit (AV cables, ac adapter, etc) is incompatable with the turbografx separately. If I cant sell it as a whole, its yours.

7. ok let me know if you cant sell it as a whole
    Where I play

8. Quote Originally Posted by Criticom
    Man, nice package. What a horrible time to have zero money, and lots of bills. hah
    Dont I know the feeling

9. PM sent.

-B.

10. If no one buys the full package by the end of tomorrow, I will fulfill requests for separate items.