Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E3 Hands-On Impressions of Halo 2: Part One

1. Good question... Damn, wish I'd filmed that video clip a second longer. I do think it looks like a shield, but it's tough to say. Also, the Covenent in question seems to pop it out only a split-second before making contact with the marine. I played solely as the Marines during my hands-on, but I don't remember ever going up against an elite or jackal effectively using such a shield like that against me. I'll have to ask Zondaro what he remembers about arm shields in the E3 demo, since he played on the Covenent side.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Teddman
    Good question... Damn, wish I'd filmed that video clip a second longer. I do think it looks like a shield, but it's tough to say. Also, the Covenent in question seems to pop it out only a split-second before making contact with the marine. I played solely as the Marines during my hands-on, but I don't remember ever going up against an elite or jackal effectively using such a shield like that against me. I'll have to ask Zondaro what he remembers about arm shields in the E3 demo, since he played on the Covenent side.
    Cool thanks. I wish i got to play Halo 2.
    Are right thanks again!
    stay cool

3. Teddman, i was just wondering if you or anyone you played with used an Energy Sword? If so, did it look rounded at the bottom, going into 2 sharp points, or did it have energy around it with two sharp points, such as the Halo 1 Plasma sword, and the sword that the elites carried after exiting the pods in the E3 2003 demo? Thanks....