Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: What Happened to NICO??

1. I vaguley remember a Television ad for the game as well. People do know of the game, but its not like its widly known. Most people heard of it and had no interest in it, and then forgot about it. If you ask people today if they have heard of Ico, they probably will say no. But if you asked them fallowing the time it was released they would have, and they did'nt care about the game.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. I really like the way this looks. It has a very similar style of art to Ico. It has my interest.

3. I'm digging it, color me excited.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/546/546753p1.html?fromint=1

Wow, this sounds really great, and has me much more excited than a straight Ico sequel would(which is saying quite a lot).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    EGM never had it on the cover from what I know.

I could be wrong though.
    Ahh... My bad. Now that I think about it, it was one of the PlayStation magazines that had a really in depth cover story on the game. It had a "the best game you never heard of" headline. I was really interested in it from the hyped previews from The GIA and other sites, but this article really sold me on the game. It made it sound so amazing.

It's great to hear some solid info about this "Nico" finally. I hope it makes me pee my pants.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/546/546753p1.html?fromint=1

Wow, this sounds really great, and has me much more excited than a straight Ico sequel would(which is saying quite a lot).
    That does sound really cool. A fairly fresh concept? Unbelievable! I'm sure it will be great and sell for shit.

7. ICO was on the cover of Official Playstation magazine and came with a demo, which made it clear to me that I must buy it the day it was released. My favorite PS2 game after Viewtiful Joe.