Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3848505152

Thread: Official: Battlefield 2

1. This is live right now ! Downloading from Fileplanet. 2 gig D/L !

2. The new patch rules. Its just about perfect (tho I would have liked to see UAV respawn time lowered like 2142). I can notice some improvement in aiming.

The main thing is the number of maps servers run now. Its a beautiful thing playing the booster maps mixed in with the vanilla ones. There is almost too much content now. It surprises me the amount of people who havent played the booster maps. You would think spending hundreds on PC hardware and 3d cards they would spend the extra 10 bucks for some new maps back when they came out.

This game (and 2142) was and still is so far ahead of its time. Theres still nothing quite like it on the market. The newer BF games 1943 and Bad Company show you glimpses, but BF2 is the real deal.

I'll be on Xfire. Weeman where you at?
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

3. Getting back into the boosters has been a blast ! Midnight Sun is so damn fun. Imagine if they game us Special Forces as well... There are some great maps there too. I know that its done, but damn, this is the way to go out with a bang.

2142's time to shine ! They should give Northern Strike with the final 2142 patch. Then I'll truly know happiness !

Weeman is prolly sharpening up his skates for NHL '10. He needs to get on this shit.