Page 1 of 52 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Battlefield 2

1. Raspberry Official: Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2 was recently announced and shown behind closed doors during E3. I know there has to be a few people around with enough taste to be Battlefield fans, so read this preview and discuss, soldier.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. that's hot.

i also like the fact that your rank goes up when helping your teammates.

3. I hope grenades still blow you ten feet into the air. That coupled with the rag doll physics will provide hours upon hours of amusement.

4. They do. You assholes can feel free to post in the thread on the headlines board too.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. I was wondering where Desert Combat was.... Vietnam has been out for months and there was no sign of it. This is something that makes me smile! Hopefully EA and Dice can think of some new modes to play online because after Vietnam, I am a lil weary.
    Perhaps an extended objective mode or something.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling
    I was wondering where Desert Combat was.... Vietnam has been out for months and there was no sign of it.
    What are you talking about? Desert Combat the mod for 1942 that's been out for months?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    What are you talking about? Desert Combat the mod for 1942 that's been out for months?
    Yes. The Desert Combat team has been quiet as of late. I thought that they would be releasing a version of Desert Combat for Battlefield:Vietnam, but apparently since Trauma Studios is working with EA now, they are apparently going to just give us Desert Combat as a retail product now instead of a free mod and call it Battlefield 2. Not that I am complaining though since I feel that Desert Combat was the best thing about Battlefield 1942. I think that Vietnam is best forgotten anyway since it is so horribly balanced and the map designs are clearly off the mark and not well thought out at all. Hopefully Battlefield 2 lives up to the original Desert Combat.

8. DICE Sweeden is working on this, not Trauma
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gibbits
    DICE Sweeden is working on this, not Trauma
    Yep.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gibbits
    DICE Sweeden is working on this, not Trauma
    Thats news to me. Perhaps DC will still get released for Vietnam . Then I wouldn't feel so bad about getting such a shitty game. What else has Dice Sweden worked on anyway?