Thread: SFIII 3rd Strike: Limited Edition

1. News SFIII 3rd Strike: Limited Edition

I know a few of you want this:

http://www.e-capcom.com/shop/?goods=9999999

Includes the game, strategy guide, strategy DVD, and a jigsaw puzzle.

Capcom sure knows how to get money out of Street Fighter fans. I've already shelled out $100 for the Hyper SFII box set, I just preordered this LE 3rd strike from VGD, and I know I'll be buying Fighting Jam (despite my complaints), as well as getting them all over again when they hit XBL. Add to that the fact that I still buy SF figures, posters, and gashpon figurines. I'm giving Capcom a lot more $$ than they deserve.

2. Now Sony should use there muscle to make Capcom include all the extras in the US standard version.

3. I really don't give a damn about all the extras. From what I understand, this game is on-frealing-line! That's all the extra I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Eh, I'll just wait for the US bundle, since I'll have to buy that for both systems anyway, and I'll need the domestic version for online.

Uh-oh

I'm thinking about getting it through NCS. I'm a sucker for box sets

6. That's a sexy looking package. I'd buy it if I had a japanese PS2 but I'll have to see how well it's ported when it comes over to the PS2 stateside, otherwise I'll stick to my DC version unless my DC burns out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    I really don't give a damn about all the extras. From what I understand, this game is on-frealing-line! That's all the extra I need.

the Japnese PS2 version is????

can i play that with a US network adaptor with broadband?

if so ill buy the import (not the SE though im not that huge into TS, got the LE for Hyper though)

cause i doubt capcom usa will have it online on the PS in the US
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I dont know about that...I heard that some US players can get online with Japanese games.

Either way I just pre ordered at NCS

9. i may have to pre-order the regular version and skip the US PS2 version

hmmmmm
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.