Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puni Puni Poemi

1. Puni Puni Poemi

Seriously, what the FUCK? I'm a huge Excel Saga fan and love every inane, wacky moment of it. This show, though...
    ...the wackiness was there, and that's good.
    ...but, this semi-h... I understand it was supposed to be trying to go as far as it can for comedic value, but it was almost unbearable at times. Tits being smacked around everywhere... Tons of double-entendres... Selective nakedness abound... lesbian craziness... it was too much for me.
    Which is a shame, 'cause I loved the non-pervy stuff.
    Anyone else seen it yet?

2. Definitely need to get this. Maybe this Sunday.

3. I read about it, its supposed to be making fun of fan service to the max.

4. Overall, I like it, though I do agree the fan service gets to the point that it's no longer a service and the spastic nature of it sometimes turns the thing to gibberish. I've only seen it fansubbed. I could pick up the dvd, but that time could be used in watching Azumanga again.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. is it out in the us yet? not sure if i will check it out, since ep 26 was a bit overboard for me, but i hadnt noticed it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Dude, I think you're talking about Excel Saga.

Oh, and Rtificial, love your av. Waku Waku 7 all the way.

7. no i am talking about puni, my reference to ep 26 was because a lot of anime review sites i went to compared it to the fanservice excess of episode 26 of excell saga, thats why i brought it up. im well aware that its just a 2 episode one shot deal. my question was if puni was out yet, i have all of excell saga already.
    Squall's a dick.

8. Oh, my bad. You didn't really specify so I didn't know exactly.

Anyway, yeah, the DVD is out, according to animenation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ViciousJazz
    Oh, my bad. You didn't really specify so I didn't know exactly.

yeah, i know, bad habit of mine, post about half of the info actually needed to understand the post anyhow thanks, now to con a friend into buying it and then borrowing it from them(technically not buying)
    Squall's a dick.

10. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    yeah, i know, bad habit of mine, post about half of the info actually needed to understand the post anyhow thanks, now to con a friend into buying it and then borrowing it from them(technically not buying)
    This has been done many times. I approve. (You heard me, Chao.)