Thread: Spy Hunter on course to GBA

1. Spy Hunter on course to GBA

Prepare to be hunted! GBA edition ships to stores May 13!

After making its run on every major platform, Midway is wrapping up its multi-platform provisions with the release of a GBA edition of its acclaimed <b>Spy Hunter</b> - shipping tomorrow to retailers nationwide.

So now, GBA owners can get a taste of the G-6155 in portable fun, featuring similar features as seen the console counterparts. <i>Spy Hunter</i> on GBA includes 8 missions and supports the GBA link cable, allowing two players to engage each other in competitive play.

2. I wonder if it will be a remake of the original (top down perspective) or more like the remake for the next-gen systems (behind the car).

PS: Pay attention everybody, this is a newsbyte done right. It doesn't feel like a PR release, just the info I need.

3. It's behind the car.

The XBOX version has a hidden port of the classic Spy Hunter game.

4. Originally posted by Master
    I wonder if it will be a remake of the original (top down perspective) or more like the remake for the next-gen systems (behind the car).

PS: Pay attention everybody, this is a newsbyte done right. It doesn't feel like a PR release, just the info I need.
    Haha. Yes...we have been eagerly wanting to cut back on those recycled things, just state the facts and move onto the next highlight