Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL

LOL

When people say LOL, are they really laughing out loud? Or is that a hip net lingo expression that is used to make someone feel better? I never realized things over the net could be so funny. I use the term as little as possible as I wonder what motivates the term? LOL as a post seems quite odd to me, is it my upbringing or is TNL the place that uses LOL too much?

Any impressions?

2. FHUTA
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    Any impressions?

\ /
    D
    _ _
    [_][_]

^
    |
    |

You.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    Any impressions?
    \ /
    D
    -

^
    |
    |

You.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    FHUTA
    IAWTP

6. It is an indicator that those using it suffer from deep emotional problems, so deep that they can only laugh out loud to things read on the web. They either suffer from deep-rooted issues, or are on weed.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    LOL
    It all makes sense now..
    Time for a change

8. Yes, because I love teh weed.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

[19:14] <Jeremy> I haven't been high in...forever

Why does everyone respond to such a stupid thread?

10. When people say LOL; it is usualy not that funny or they are not lauging at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS