Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay rocks

1. Sweat Ebay rocks

Last week I won a sonic 10th anniversary pin, a samus pin...
    Now I won this! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8107032900 Im a happy guy!
    ZOMBIES!!!???

2. This isn't the point of this forum.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Thread has been moved. Trade Depot is only for buying/selling/trading. Genreal discussion about ebay can be done in Game Discussion. If you wish to link to an auction you have running, please make the thread in the ebay.com forum.

Thank you

- Caveman police.

4. yea.. i think lik-sang was giving these away for like $5 or $10..
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

5. I got mine a few years ago when I was working at Best Buy for free...and I didn't even have to freaking buy the game at the time either.
    omg TNL epics!

6. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    yea.. i think lik-sang was giving these away for like $5 or $10..
    He's right, the Sonic Birthday Packs can be found in abundance for around $9 ... you got gassed

7. Nah... he's got the Japanese one, which is somewhat different. Comes in a full color box, which is pictured in the bottom left of the auction. I recently sold my U.S. Birthday Pack for $10 alone, so he got that plus a copy of the game (albeit in Japanese).

So I'd say he made out pretty good... pretty cool stuff.

8. 1

The Japanese version is like a weed, I wish I had waited and not paid full price back in the day for what I thought was a "Limited Edition"

... the box is really nice though.

9. Ughh...I thought I should've posted this in the eBay thread for obvious reasons (The name eBay) but yeah, I should have read the rules and crap. but also I don't care about how much I paid, I love sonic, hell I probably know more about sonic then the average person.
    ZOMBIES!!!???

10. Wait, this came out in America? For Dreamcast?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.