Thread: Computer star-up problems..

1. Raspberry Computer star-up problems..

To start, i may have brought this up somewhere before.. but honestly i cant recall.. i have a horrable memory for everything thats not school work..

So...
    My computer like to not start up when i push the 'power' button..
    I push it, my fans begin to spin, the processor fan spins, all the fans spin, the blue light inside turns on, but the monitor remains black.. and nothing happends. When i push the button again to shut it off, it turns off, then i turn it back on, and it beeps, and starts up normal..

BUT..
    when it starts up 1 of 2 things happends. 1.. at the bottem of the screen a bit through the start-up the words, 'Unknown Flash type' appear, and then when windows begins to load, it restarts it self, or just never loads

2. it says 'Veryifying DMI pool data" and works fine..

Can someone help me fix these problems? i have no clue what the hell to do, i have just been shuting down my comp. and trying until it works.. soo, help me please!

Thank you
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. This "Unknown Flash Type" error is leading me to believe it may be some sort of corrupt BIOS problem. Try googling it and see what it has to offer.

3. Try taking the battery out of your Mobo for about a minute to reset your internal clock and stuff. It appears to definatly be something with your BIOS, when you get your computer booted up, you may want to flash it and see what happens.

4. OK, i dont know what "flash it' means..
    and if it helps, i have a Gigabyte Dual bios computer. I heard bios mentions above.. so i thought it might be important ..
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers