Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First "GOLDEN SUN 2" Screenshot

1. First "GOLDEN SUN 2" Screenshot

Well the site claims this scan is a shot of the Latest "Golden Sun" for the GBA. Check it out below (*stares at Kidnemo and Werewolf*). I'm assuming you two would be estactic...

Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Re: First "GOLDEN SUN 2" Screenshot

Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    Well the site claims this is a shot of the Latest Golden Sun for the GBA. Check it out below (*stares at Kidnemo and Werewolf*). I'm assuming you two would be estactic...
    Yussssssssss!

Looks totally sweet. Not alot to comment on, seeing as the graphics look like they've remained primairly the same (which isn't a bad thing, the first game was gorgeous).

The character art looks rocking also.

Now what about finding us some pictures of the battle screen? lol

3. I havent played the original yet , but Ive heard that the original has a 'to be continued ending', so a sequels a no brainer.

4. That's my main gripe with Golden Sun, right there... the characters are so static. Their designs are just mind-numbingly forgettable.

5. Originally posted by Bacon McShig
    That's my main gripe with Golden Sun, right there... the characters are so static. Their designs are just mind-numbingly forgettable.
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

6. Originally posted by Bacon McShig
    That's my main gripe with Golden Sun, right there... the characters are so static. Their designs are just mind-numbingly forgettable.
    I want to know whats up with that little guy in the upper left hand corner!? Nice hat though.

7. Well, this comes as no surprise.... but it still makes me quite happy.

That poster looks pretty nice too.

8. Hey neat..just one problem..THE FIRST ONE SUCKED!
    It's a mirror image!

9. I've been playing Golden Sun off and on for the last month or so. I mostly only play it while on the can or on the way to school. I probably need to beat it sometime soon.

Well, the second one looks cool. Now we just need another Advance Wars....
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

10. Originally posted by Kidnemo

I want to know whats up with that little guy in the upper left hand corner!? Nice hat though.
    Honestly, what up with that?