Thread: Adventures of Cookies and Cream

1. Adventures of Cookies and Cream

I saw this game at my local rental store and was wondering if you guys thought it was fun, captivating, worth the money ($15-25 now), better or worse than other PS2 platformers, etc? The reviews I read were fairly mixed. A few sited awkward and frustrating controls in single player, but if I'd get it, I could play with my spouse.

2. If you want a challange than buy this game. Its a lot like a Standard Platformer, but of course you have to control two characters at once, and use one to help the other. Its a Puzzle-Platformer really, its fun but can be pretty hard at times, like when you have to do tricky jumps with both characters at the same time. And the controls are just fine, Right Analog for the Right Character, Left for Left. The L and R buttons are the same way. There is Jump and Action for both characters on their respective sides. Its easy to control, but hard to control both, but thats not because of the control, its just not being used to doing that. Its very fun, and is really cheap. I say buy it.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Stibbons Guest
    It's a great "couples" game. I never play it alone. My girlfriend calls it "our game." Trying to control both characters at once is like trying to build a dam in the ocean, so you need to play it two-player.

Rent it first, if you can, because it's too difficult in some places. You're going to have to see if it's right for you. Also, you need to have high anger-management or a sense of humor because every time your partner screws up, you will yell at them. And they will do it back to you. Try not to let it get to you and just have fun.

4. Originally posted by Stibbons
    It's a great "couples" game. I never play it alone. My girlfriend calls it "our game."
    Me and the g/f loooove this game.

We are like two stages away from the end, and we plan on going back thru a second time after we complete it.

Great game, and easily worth 25 bones.