Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A couple of Nintendo DS vids.

1. A couple of Nintendo DS vids.

2. It's not in real time (the background is rainbow to blue to black) so I can't tell if this is actual footage or just imposed from a video program.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

lithium Guest
    second vid doesn't appear to work. But either way, I don't care if it's real or "approximated". I'm sure it's a relatively decent showing of what the DS will be like, and I was impressed.

4. It looks like the video is superimposed onto the DS. The edges of the screen look funky, and the DS looks like it's computer generated to me.

Either way, it looks good.
    Nintendo DS Friend Codes:
    Mario Kart DS - 493982 793875
    Animal Crossing DS - EmptyOne / Meville / 0172-4142-9016

5. The games all look fine to me. The only one thus far that seems too good is the Sonic one.
    A is for action

IGN has videos of all the games that were playable at E3 running on actual DS machines.

Go look there.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Insider?
    A is for action

8. Yeah, other than the images being superimposed onto the DS, that seems to be exactly what the machine is capable of.

Above N64 quality graphics, about what to expect. I agree with EightBit thinking the Sonic one looked the most out of place (but I'm still sure it was running on a DS, since that game was playable at E3).

9. Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    Yeah, other than the images being superimposed onto the DS, that seems to be exactly what the machine is capable of.

Above N64 quality graphics, about what to expect. I agree with EightBit thinking the Sonic one looked the most out of place (but I'm still sure it was running on a DS, since that game was playable at E3).
    You will also agree with me that Bomberman looks to be the hotness. Or I will kill you. Mmmmm wireless Bomberman.
    A is for action

10. it does indeed! My shitty Bomberman skills will be put to the test once more!

Now if there was only a place that had Wi-Fi near here...