Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idiot N00bs

1. Idiot N00bs

Some sort of restrictions need to be put up for n00bs, guys. The topics they are posting are ridiculous - Silent Hill Movie Dream Cast, what games you are looking forward to, Zack De La Rocha, hi iam new. A lot of boards have restrictions, like you cant start a thread for a month or after 100 posts or something. PLEASE implement that. These dorks are clogging up the board with useless, repetitive shit.

Also I think Korian is behind all this, thus showing he is a dumb troll after all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb from another thread
    Can we PLEASE make it so noobs can not make a thread for at least 1 month after joining?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Sounds like a fantastic idea.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. Or give them there own forum for them to make stupid threads on, one that people can choose to join or not join, but by default join it. (this is an outthere suggestion)

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Also I think Korian is behind all this
    i think you're on to something.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    Or give them there own forum for them to make stupid threads on, one that people can choose to join or not join, but by default join it. (this is an outthere suggestion)
    And make it work like Fight Club, with no posts, so that noobies dont go post-crazy.

Your sig should say "my radio" not "me radio".

Emo douche.

8. If you think the threads suck, report the posts. I know it's in your nature as TNL posters to whine before doing anything constructive, but please do learn how to use the report feature.

I locked a couple of the threads, hopefully they'll get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Also I think Korian is behind all this, thus showing he is a dumb troll after all.
    This needs to be looked into, it sounds entirely plausible.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery