Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Harold and Kumar

1. Laugh Harold and Kumar

I just saw the preview for this at the theater. I think it's going to be off the hook! As it boasts, it's got "that Asian guy from American Pie, that Indian guy from Van Wilder, and directed by that white guy who directed Dude Where's my Car."

Plus... it’s also got my boy, Neil Patrick Harris in it!

I think this is going to be a great summer for movies!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. White Castle sucks. That is all.

3. Dude Where;s My Car was trash. This will most likely be better, but not by much.

4. wrong. dude where's my car is a great movie. this will likely be equally awesome.

5. Dude Where Is My Car was great. Bizzare, extremely stupid, but I think that was the point, and they succeded.

This got to be one of the weirdes movie titles ever.

6. Doogie howser plays them guys GTA style and jacks their car. That's $7 sold.

7. "Forget about white castle. Let's go get some strippers!"

Sold me right there.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Two twenty-something stoner roommates -- one a Korean American investment banker; the other an Indian American medical school candidate -- go through a life changing journey, as they spend a night roaming the state of New Jersey in search of White Castle hamburgers.
    I smell an Oscar...

9. Quote Originally Posted by anish
    I smell an Oscar...
    Which also smells exactly like shit.