Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WD's next title revealed

1. Originally posted by 88mph

My sentiments were sarcastic.
    I know.

Originally posted by Kidnemo

I know.
    Thank God...

3. I just wanted to add that I find it kind of funny that nobody on the official WD forum is talking about Goemon. Several other sites ran the news... I think the Big Brothers over at WD are policing the boards and deleting posts, personally. People's minds must not be blown by Goemon until e3!!

-Shane

4. Thray-Walsh- Not true, you're paranoid. And insulting.

James

5. Originally posted by TriForce
    What the hell is Konami doing whoring out Goemon to the hacks at Working Delays? What's next? Suikoden? Vandal Hearts? Castlevania? Damn you, Konami!
    Ummm... I for one would really love to see the Suikoden side-story games released here someday. Maybe a collection on the PS2 (if 3 sells well over here) hint, hint WD.

They aint perfect, but I like 'em,
    -Ggias
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Well say what you will about Working Designs inability of not doing 100% accurate translations of their games, but least give them credit for releasing niche games that otherwise wouldn't have stand a chance of being released outside Japan. I do find their tampering with their games' difficulty level to be annoying though.

7. Ummm... I for one would really love to see the Suikoden side-story games released here someday. Maybe a collection on the PS2 (if 3 sells well over here)

I was thinking they could bring it out as part of a Suikoden 3 "package".

but that was the wishful kind of thinking. . .