Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 Thread: Share your excitment

1. Well, Since the time I posted the Eberts review of Episode 2, he had a chance to watch it on the screen equipted with digital projector, and he posted another follow up to his article:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/eb-fe...r-ebert14.html

Well, I wish I could watch it on the digital screen too

2. *has his midnight showing tix*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. *has 11:59PM tickets in hand*

Ha!, I'll be one of the first to see it publicly.
    Oooh, I can race home and post impressions all over the internet

4. I have my ticket for 12:01am tonight

12:01 A.M. Tonight gentlemen! Might be back with impressions at 2 A.M. EST, but perhaps tomorrow.

6. I have a Star Wars Episode 1 question. A fellow coworker and I were arguing this today at work.

In Ep 1, was Senator Palapatine also the master of Darth Maul? I don't think they ever revealed that Senator Palapatine was anything more than a senator in Ep 1, I also don't think that it could be inferred that he was Darth Maul's master. I know he becomes Emporer Palapatine in the orginal Star Wars Trilogy, but in the prequels, he isn't evil yet is he?

[/Geek]
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

Palpatine=Darth Sidious=Maul's master. Also he pretty much orchastrated every event that takes place.

8. Whoo hoo. I got to see the movie twice, back-to-back on Opening Day. The Force was with me today.

My impressions of the movie can be found here:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...3334#post43334

9. Originally posted by Seik
    I have a Star Wars Episode 1 question. A fellow coworker and I were arguing this today at work.

In Ep 1, was Senator Palapatine also the master of Darth Maul? I don't think they ever revealed that Senator Palapatine was anything more than a senator in Ep 1, I also don't think that it could be inferred that he was Darth Maul's master. I know he becomes Emporer Palapatine in the orginal Star Wars Trilogy, but in the prequels, he isn't evil yet is he?

[/Geek]
    As Astral said, he's the architect of all that we eventually come to see in the movies (well, that we already saw, lol). He's definitely evil...he's just conniving and leading something of a double-life

"I love democracy..."