Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diffusionx videogame sale 2

1. diffusionx videogame sale 2

Im opening up my sale again. Ill be shipping out the games in the final week of June - this isnt really an option, as that's when I will have them.

If you think Id be a bad trader because of my knack for getting myself banned and treating everyone like shit, a few points:
    01. Go check out the feedback thread and see how I dealt with people who bought my shit before. It's right here. Melf fucked up when he changed all the thread titles but the people in this thread are talking about me.
    02. I get banned for dumb things.
    03. The mods love to ban me, so that they can think theyre making TNL better.

And yet, I get banned while JohnnyNighttrain can still post. That's TNL for you.

Okay. Here's the old list, changed a bit. Ill add more when I get back.

PC:
    Diablo 2 CE - GREAT condition. Perfect. Never even watched the DVD and shit (but I opened)
    Age of Wonders
    Escape From Monkey Island
    Falcon 4.0 (with the box that makes it look like a huge notepad)

Saturn:
    Fighting Vipers.
    Daytona CCE
    Iron Storm
    Sega Rally 2
    Fighters Megamix

PlayStation:
    Silhouette Mirage
    Tony Hawk 2 - kinda shitty shape, but it plays good. Has some scratches on the CD. My sister's idiot boyfriend borrowed it for a while.
    Metal Slug X
    Crash Team Racing
    Sled Storm
    Trap Gunner
    Dance Dance Revolution 4th Mix Import

Nintendo 64:
    Custom Robo

Dreamcast:
    SF3 Third Strike
    Mars Matrix
    Skies of Arcadia
    Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack, shrinkwrapped

Japanese learning materials - I have a bunch of stuff that can be used to help you learn Japanese. I never got much use out of them, but they are pretty well done and you could probably benefit. My problem is that Ive never been very good at self-motivation... if you have any whatsoever I think you would get a lot out of these books. The link included is to the Amazon page:

Ultimate Japanese - sells for $52, Ill sell it for $35 + shipping.

Essential Japanese from Berlitz - sells for $9, Ill sell it for $4 + shipping.

A Guide to writing Kanji and Kana book #1 - has about 800 characters in it, which is more than enough to keep anybody occupied for a long time. Sells for $21 on the site, Ill sell it for $10 + shipping.

And, I still got these:

Metal Slug 3 AES. This game is in PERFECT condition. I never even played it! Would probably cost a bit more to ship (maybe because you would want it insured), but yea I wouldnt mind unloading this game.

Pink Sakura Wars Dreamcast - This thing is in really great condition and its not destined to be a collector's item, it already is! I think it is very, very hard to find this system in the condition it is in now.

If you wanna talk to me over IM, my MSN messenger email is fletcher_joshua@hotmail.com. Otherwise, PM me, but really the IM is preferred. Plus I may have other games youre interested in, and really its much easier to converse over IM.

Seriously, just talk to me, if you got any requests just talk to me over IM. I wanna unload my titles, and there's only a teensy handful of games I really wanna keep (like, for example, Guardian Heroes).
    Last edited by diffusionx; 14 Jul 2004 at 03:40 PM.

2. Your SF3 Third Strike and Mars Matrix have caught my interest.

PM me with pricing details and we'll talk.

3. You mean you dont want the DDR 4th and 5th Mixes?

YOU WANT THE DDR MIXES OPAQUE!

Ill PM you when I research the items a bit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    YOU WANT THE DDR MIXES OPAQUE!
    Actually, now that you mention it...

wait, no, still don't want 'em.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Melf fucked up when he changed all the thread titles but the people in this thread are talking about me.
    You don't need ten threads with one post in them to soothe your ego. People will spread the word if you're a good trader. Feedback needed to be cleaned up.

02. I get banned for dumb things.
    03. The mods love to ban me, so that they can think theyre making TNL better.

And yet, I get banned while JohnnyNighttrain can still post. That's TNL for you.
    He cannot create threads in TD and he's been permanently marked as a bad trader. The day he starts posting links to goats.ex, he'll get banned too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    You don't need ten threads with one post in them to soothe your ego. People will spread the word if you're a good trader. Feedback needed to be cleaned up.
    But that thread was about me. I didn't start it. Regus did. All the people who posted in it were also people I traded with. Calling the thread, "Regus' Feedback Thread" is just lame and wrong, because all those posts were referring to me. You would've realized this if you thought about it for 10 seconds before you actually changed the name. I understand the need to clean up the Feedback thread, but at least name things correctly.

It's not about soothing my ego, as it wasnt the "tell the world what a good trader I am thread" by diffusionx. It's about naming the fucking threads accurately.

You really should change it.

7. Did it ever occur to you that a feedback thread isn't just about the person with whom you've traded? Probably not, since you right away shot off with your trademark negativity.

Once you make a thread, those who have traded with you will post there. That way everyone will know what you've done and with whom. You want to see the feedback of someone you're about to trade with? Check to see if he has a feedback thread. You can then see what everyone else has said about him. If you're worried about bad traders, then check the scammer resource thread, as ALL reported negative trades have been listed there with links to each thread. The threads themselves have not been merged and are easily identified by the yield icon. If you need to let people see what's been said about you, link to the feedack thread that has comments about you (which, ironically, you did in this very thread).

I don't see why there should be a dozen threads by one member with a single post in each (I eliminated over 25 that were like that) when one consolidatated thread does the same thing. The board is only 3 pages in length so you're not going to take a year to scan all the threads.

Next time, try to take 10 seconds yourself to think before you complain.

8. Melf Melf Melf, I dont see what is so difficult about leaving the name of a thread as it is, especially when every post is about me as a seller. I had to search for it because I couldnt find it using the original name that made sense. And there was 13 posts, not one, in that thread, all relating to me. If people start leaving posts in there about how Regus is as a trader/buyer/seller, then that's gonna turn it into a mess.

In any case, you're wrong on this one, but no more, please. I just wanna sell my games. If you don't wanna buy any then please exit, stage left.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Did it ever occur to you that a feedback thread isn't just about the person with whom you've traded? Probably not, since you right away shot off with your trademark negativity.

Once you make a thread, those who have traded with you will post there. That way everyone will know what you've done and with whom. You want to see the feedback of someone you're about to trade with? Check to see if he has a feedback thread. You can then see what everyone else has said about him. If you're worried about bad traders, then check the scammer resource thread, as ALL reported negative trades have been listed there with links to each thread. The threads themselves have not been merged and are easily identified by the yield icon. If you need to let people see what's been said about you, link to the feedack thread that has comments about you (which, ironically, you did in this very thread).

I don't see why there should be a dozen threads by one member with a single post in each (I eliminated over 25 that were like that) when one consolidatated thread does the same thing. The board is only 3 pages in length so you're not going to take a year to scan all the threads.

Next time, try to take 10 seconds yourself to think before you complain.
    Have you seen the thread? It seems like it's about Regus until a couple posts down when someone mentions diffx by name, then you don't know who they're talking about anymore.

It's cool, and I know organizing all that is a pain so I don't expect you to fix it or anything since I wouldn't expect that out of anyone, but diffx has a point.

10. Could you be more full of yourself, good lord.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan