Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: diffusionx videogame sale 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Melf Melf Melf, I dont see what is so difficult about leaving the name of a thread as it is, especially when every post is about me as a seller. I had to search for it because I couldnt find it using the original name that made sense. And there was 13 posts, not one, in that thread, all relating to me. If people start leaving posts in there about how Regus is as a trader/buyer/seller, then that's gonna turn it into a mess.

In any case, you're wrong on this one, but no more, please. I just wanna sell my games. If you don't wanna buy any then please exit, stage left.
    You linked to the thread in question anyway so I fail to see what you're whining about.

In any case, it stays as it is. Now I exit, stage left.

2. They ban you becuase you're an ass.

Skies of Arcadia - how much?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Im bumping this thread because I really need to get this crap out of my life.

Also, Im selling virtually all of my stuff, except for PS2 and Xbox, probably.

I am officially expressing interest in DDR 4th & 5th mixes... IM me sweetie, we'll talk.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I have interest in the Diablo 2 CE. I have no Idea what to offer. PM me if you want.