Thread: Review: Spider-Man

1. Review: Spider-Man

"Shazam!" Riisuke gives his glossy report on the latest Spidey edition based on the feature film.

The opening weekend for the Spider-Man has come and gone, and no matter what you thought about the movie itself, whether you be one of the countless millions who loved it or whether you side with the "Mechanical Web-shooters/Latex Goblin Mask/Gwen Stacy" Camp, it's success can not be argued. And of course, with great success comes great merchandising, and so it is with the video game adaption - <i>Spider-Man: The Movie</i>. But is it truly great merchandising? Well it's pedigree (Treyarch has handled the Spider-Man license many times before dealing with the various ports of the Neversoft title for the PS1) can't be denied, so the thing boils down to examining the game itself. So let's do that...

Yes...let's. Join us <a href="http://www.the-nextlevel.com/reviews/gamecube/spidey" target="top">here</a>!

2. Great review. It was exactly how I felt about the game. Always nice to see that your opinion is the right one.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2