You know the deal...details of the Eidos lineup is inside.

Eidos, most famous for giving birth to the international silocon(e) icon Lara Croft, has announced their lineup for E3! Included are:

<b>Hitman 2: Silent Assassin</b> (PC, PS2, Xbox): Sequel to the popular PC Game, this first/third person shooter puts you back into the role of an assassin forced to return to his trade. Everytime I think I get out....

<b>TimeSplitters 2 </b>(PS2, Xbox, Gamecube): One of the most beloved titles of the PS2's launch, Timesplitters is back! Crafted by many of the team members responsible for the revolutionary console FPS Goldeneye, you have to travel back and forth in time to stop the evil plot of the TimeSplitters to enslave humankind!

<b>Praetorians</b> (PC): A 3D real time strategy game set in Egypt, and set against the expansion of the Roman Empire, you'll have a chance to control tons of different types of units in an attempt to blow (or in this case, maybe spear and arrow) your enemy into oblivion.

<b>Legaia 2: Duel Saga</b> (PS2): The third title from Eidos's "Fresh Games" label, and the sequel to Legend of Legaia, look for more of the innovative combat system that made the first title loved by so many.

<b>Spring Break</b> (PC): From the Theme Park school of games, players will have to create the most enticing resorts with the best hotels, clubs, water sports, and all sorts of other Spring Break-esque activities.

<b>Republic</b> (PC): A new genre of game which I hereby dub "Wiggy Political Manuevering Simulation", start as the head of a tiny tiny faction and then cultivate political support until you RULE THE WORLD!!!...or become President. More than likely, the latter.

Of course, it wouldn't be Eidos without Lara, so they will be also unleashing the first major look at <b>Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness</b>, Ms. Croft's new game for the PS2. Things look to be a lot harder than shooting indegenous wildlife and flipping switches for Lara this time as she's framed for murder, and has to use her new moves to prove her good name as well as take out the scum responsible for sullying it.

Look for more coverage of these titles after we get back from E3!

<p align="right"><b><a href="../../staff/riisuke/index.shtml">&#183;&#183;&#183; Riisuke</a></b><br>