Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by rama
    are there extras and bonus dungeons and stuff like that?
    No. Not that I found.

But the miny games and ranking system coupled with level select give it some major replay value. especially if you bomb fight.

2. rargh. got this game today and i'm so in love with it. played 3 player with some friends and got to the 3rd area. gonna play some more tomorrow with 4 players. played a bit by myself and it was still very enjoyable. this game is so solid. i wish all multiplayer games were this much fun.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Since this and Crystal Chronicles are HIGHLY touted as connectivity based multiplayer games, it just seems odd that someone favors the bland single player of CC over the multiplayer mode, which is for what the game was DESIGNED for.
    oh, i see. you didnt actually comprehend his post. you just quoted it and asked "....wtf". makes sense now.

4. i wish it was a little longer, and i would have liked to see how it would have played out with an actual overworld map, that way they could have snuck in tons of secrets, a la lttp. and as for the lttp references, ask opaque about some of my reactions.

the only thing that dissapointed me was that there was really nothing worth fighting for. i'm not really a competitive guy when 1) there's nothing to compete for, 2) i know the person i'm playing with won't rub it in if i lose. and opaque didn't, so i didn't care. i let him kill most of the monsters, i've always tried to steer clear of combat in zelda games when i can for some reason, i guess because it isn't based on leveling up link.

and the only reason i collected force gems was to get the sword power up, and to piss off opaque when he died. they really should have let you keep something after each dungeon.
    All is well.

We had about 7 people playing 4 Swords at once... our incentive was staying in the game, since the lowest ranked Link had to give up his position to somebody else in the next stage.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING BOMBS!! I'M VOTING YOU OFF THE GAME, PRICK!!!

It worked really well.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    STOP WITH THE FUCKING BOMBS!! I'M VOTING YOU OFF THE GAME, PRICK!!!
    hah. we found ourselves dropping bombs accidentaly when trying to open chests or read signs. this game is great.

7. Me and Korian got in some long bomb fights.

They only happned when I died and he took my Force Gems, otehr than that I couldn't have cared less who got what gems, or who won. It just didn't matter. At the end of the day we both beat the level.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Me and Korian got in some long bomb fights.

They only happned when I died and he took my Force Gems, otehr than that I couldn't have cared less who got what gems, or who won. It just didn't matter. At the end of the day we both beat the level.
    don't you mean me, kuro? or are you playing four swords behind my back? sleep with one eye open korian...
    All is well.

9. How long does it take to beat with friends?

D