Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broadband adapter For GC This Fall

Golgo 13 Guest
    Originally posted by Ammadeau

So Nintendo's first party online games won't have a monthy fee, but 3rd party games might... does Nintendo actually have any online games in the works?
    well, here's what the press release said.

"Several of Nintendo's internal development groups also are researching online projects, but none will be demonstrated or discussed at this year's E3."

i'd imagine that just means that we'll see online Mario Kart at Space World for sure.

Miyamoto also said that Pikmin online is definatley something he could do, especially since they already have a good engine for the game.

im looking forward to PSO, i just hope that they have some good PKer protection on there, cause the GameShark for GameCube was just announced.

2. Excellent. Affordable BBA makes me happy....

Now for Nintendo to announce some online games...online Smash Bros maybe? How about online Mario Party? Or, of course, online Mario Kart...
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

3. Originally posted by BenT
    $40 a month (a common price) for broadband ain't bad, when you consider how much faster it is than dial-up.

Back to topic, I wonder if GCN PSO runs at 60 fps now. Hope so!
    hah, that's the exact same thing i was wondering...there's no reason it shouldn't run at 60fps easily, unless Sonic Team gets lazy, which I'm betting on. :P

4. Originally posted by Ammadeau
    Why should the people using broadband have to suffer for the sake of modem users?
    Because they're less than 20% of the population, and last time I checked, companies want to make money selling their games.