Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADV Lisences Rockman OVA

1. ADV Lisences Rockman OVA

So, yeah. ADV lisenced the educational, three episode Mega Man OVA.

...why?

2. I downloaded two of these like a month ago. Both have the same family, but both times they have to reintroduce eachother. In the 2nd one I have it's actually Megaman from America visiting a Japanese family.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I downloaded two of these like a month ago. Both have the same family, but both times they have to reintroduce eachother. In the 2nd one I have it's actually Megaman from America visiting a Japanese family.
    ...what? This sounds kinda fucked up. I want to see this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Torrent is down since it's been licensed.

5. I have the first ep (which I haven't seen yet), but I heard it's kinda wacky. From the trailer I've seen, the characters are drawn pretty faithfully (compared to the god-awful US Mega Man cartoon).
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. I'm guessing the horrid US TV series sold pretty well for ADV, so they're probably whores for anything Megaman now.

You know the otaku will eat it up anyway. They buy everything.

7. Yeah, but this is really bad. The only tie-ins to Rockman it has is the fact that Wily escapes a game, and Mega/Rockman chases him out, then they learn about Japanese culture.

8. That's why it's so damn funny, though!
    You get to see Dr. Wily steal treats from kids!

9. that show is so bad that megaman fans have to check it out. In one of the episodes.. megaman basically makes the main character cut school.