Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How about a Sportstalk Forum?

1. How about a Sportstalk Forum?

I was wondering if there I would be enough interest to merit a new sports and sports related matters only forum . This can include crazy sports, extreme sports, card games (poker), billiards or even fake sports like wrestling and field hockey. I just thionk that Sound Off! is cluttered enough and we might benefit from a sports only area.

Hey Wrasslin isn't fake.

3. I just realized that aside from sports maybe a politics forum is necessary....

4. if i remember correctly, a politics forum has been discussed, and it was decided that it would a splode, hiroshima-style.

5. I do see the sports threads sometimes popping up in SO, but I really don't see enough threads to warrant their own forum. Like, the last major sports thread I can recall was the mega NHL thread, and that was god knows how long ago (short memory here what)

6. I'd love a sports forum, but there isn't enough topics and interest to justify it like with the circuit board. Sound Off should be fine.

7. Oh lookie, it's a how about a "--- " forum thread.

This should be interesting...

The only threads that have to do with sports are just the 4 main threads---NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL. Why would we need a seperate forum for 4 threads that aren't even around all year?

9. There is that soccer thread and the converted boxing thread. There might be more, but like I said before it's not really necessary to make a new forum.

10. I was pondering on making a NBA playoffs thread a while back but I didn't know if the majority of TNL even watched or played it, so I trashed that idea. I think, with enough interest, a sports section would be pretty cool. The WWE thread is going rather out of hand.