Thread: 5 Weekday Tickets for $25 and Get a 6th Ticket w/small popcorn FREE

1. 5 Weekday Tickets for $25 and Get a 6th Ticket w/small popcorn FREE

Here is a deal for all you movie goers.

http://www.enjoythereeldeal.com/us_e...rame_nav3.html

Plus FREE shipping when you buy 3 Weekday Escape ticket packages!
    To qualify for FREE shipping, make a $75 minimum purchase of Weekday Escape tickets
    (not to be combined with any other promotion or purchase).

Terms and Conditions: Tickets are valid Monday-Thursday only. Tickets expire December 31, 2004. Valid at all Loews Theatres, Loews Imax Theatres, Star Theatres and Magic Johnson Theatres throughout the United States. Tickets cannot be resold and are subject to change without notice. Entire ticket must be used in one visit. This offer is for a limited time and will be available for purchase until September 30, 2004, or until supplies last.
    You can thank me later... ..donations are welcome tho..jk

2. Nice deal, although weekday matinee tickets in NJ are already $4.75, this is an even better deal w/ the popcorn, though how much is shipping? That'll probably hike up the price...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. 5 bucks for ground and 15 (!!!!!) for overnight. Says on the site, read up yo.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SearchManX
    Nice deal, although weekday matinee tickets in NJ are already $4.75, this is an even better deal w/ the popcorn, though how much is shipping? That'll probably hike up the price...
    No one said anything about weekday matinee. You can use this at night since they charge like $10 a ticket.

5. be aware that most theaters do not accept passes for movies till a few weeks after release, so these might end up being of limited use to some people.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    be aware that most theaters do not accept passes for movies till a few weeks after release, so these might end up being of limited use to some people.
    I was thinking that as well, but theres no disclaimer posted. Even so, $5 for movie? Cant top that. My dad use to get free movie tickets for perfect attendance for the year at USPS and those stated that you cant use it on new releases until its been out for 2 weeks.

7. For those really curious, I just used the tickets on Harry Potter without a problem and free popcorn.