Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Capcom: A Link to the GBA

1. Originally posted by deathwishkersey
    Oh,Oh! Hey Xs, you've played the GBA Monkey Ball? I didn't even know it was out yet.Tell me about it!
    Monkey Ball on GC is one of my favorite games right now. Is the GBA version any different? How is it controlling those monkey's balls with the d-pad? I can't wait for the GC sequel.
    All i know that it was announced. Im surprised that people on these boards are so ignorant about the GBA .I know the screen is dark and shitty and all , and that might deter you from playing castlevania......but now that the TV adapter is available you have no excuse.....

2. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    Well, I haven't seen the new Castlevaina in action yet, but hopes are officially up.
    theres some videos of it up online looks UBER sweet animation looks top notch on it

graphics have been improved from the last one but the sound took a hit (on the last oen they put omore of ther GBA's power to the sound)

to keep in vein with the simpson changed quotes

the a link to the past port is just a little dirty ITS STILL GOOD ITS STILL GOOD

wEEman33 Guest
    This "new" Contra is going to be nothing more than an enhanced version of Contra III for SNES so myeah......I know I won't be buying it until it hits the $15 or less mark because I already have both the SNES version and the Game Boy version.

4. Bitch, bitch, bitch. I can see coming to the thread to mention how you'd rather play a new game than a port, fine, that's your decision. Keep in mind that most people don't have a SNES anymore, and thus are more than willing to play ports of games they missed, or in many cases, were too young for at the time.

However, anyone bitching about how the GBA doesn't have enough 2d or isn't the "savior" of 2d, too fucking bad. I must have missed Nintando's "We are the Christ of 2D games. Because you are whiny and spoiled we will provide you with any and all games that you desire, no matter how obscure and unappealing to the average consumer they may be. Yes, we do owe you." ad campaign. Be happy that you get any 2D games period, since 2D's days are obviously numbered. Don't cry because there aren't any shooters or whatever else on the GBA. Most publishers only want to put out games that will sell.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Originally posted by AFX
    Bitch, bitch, bitch.
    It just wouldn't be an AFX post without.

However, anyone bitching about how the GBA doesn't have enough 2d or isn't the "savior" of 2d, too fucking bad.
    I don't care until someone wants to make an argument for it and press it down everyones' throats.

I must have missed Nintando's "We are the Christ of 2D games. Because you are whiny and spoiled we will provide you with any and all games that you desire, no matter how obscure and unappealing to the average consumer they may be. Yes, we do owe you." ad campaign.
    Me too.

Be happy that you get any 2D games period, since 2D's days are obviously numbered.
    No.