Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rendering of a PC... half of it anyway

1. Rendering of a PC... half of it anyway

I drew this in Illustrator for my brothers website Bolt 3. I had a lot of fun and have to make a few minor changes. I drew it in the typical titled, high angled position so it's not incredibly unique but I liked it enough to post it.

Like most of my stuff, I did it in illustrator so it looks cleaner.

I have two small minor changes to add. One is to make the right ridged side smoother (more uniform) and add a small line across the top X to make it look a little more elevated, therefore making it look more believably 3D as well.

Hope you like it, it's just a simple drawing. Nothing fancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I think it's pretty darn cool.

3. Gamecube rendering.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I like the Cube... looks nice.

Now add a wang.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. i did it's just invisible.

6. He'll probably use just the small image but he said he may use the large one. I make them large then shrink them down.

7. Very cool. Particularly the gamecube.

Couple suggestions. Check out your gc. Notice your smaller version you lose some of the detail and the lines look too bold.

Before you scale down a graphic like that you should select everything then go to Object>Path>Outline Stroke to convert your strokes to fill. It'll look much better if you scale it up or down.

That's just my personal opinion.

Cool though.

8. Nice GC and X-Box rendering Andrew.

Dreamcast next!

9. Blaine: I physically changed the stroke thickness on both the gamecube and Xbox (not all of them). I don't like putting it to fill because if I want to go back it doesn't edit as well. This is straight from my working .AI. I'll probably do PS2 tonight.