Thread: Circuit City PC Games Sale

1. Circuit City PC Games Sale

Circuit City is having a pretty big sale on a lot of PC titles. I just picked up Halo for the PC for $9.99. Diablo II is $15, Quidditch World Cup is $5, KOTOR is $35, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is $10, Far Cry is $35. Some good deals, and some not so good deals. I went specifically for Halo so I could start playing with Halo CE, but there were a couple of really good deals (the last 2D Command and Conquer was $3, and a set with all of the 2D C&Cs was $15).

The prices are in-store only, btw.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. Far Cry was $35 when it came out, I thought.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. That's a pretty good price for Halo. You can pick up KOTOR, for $29 at most stores though.

4. Show's how much I pay attention to PC game prices these days. Ok, so Halo's a good price, if you can find it.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

5. Yeah, it was a good price... I'd pick it up if it wasn't for the fact that I have an xbox

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    Yeah, it was a good price... I'd pick it up if it wasn't for the fact that I have an xbox
    :shakehead:

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    :shakehead:
    What I meant by that statement was that Halo 2 is around the corner for Xbox. Plus, my PC is an Athlon 500 that had trouble running the demo.

8. Yeah, Far Cry was definitely $30 for at least the first week at Fry's and Best Buy ($25 with GGC).