Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen.

1. The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen.

Share either your worst movie experience of all time, or just what you think is the worst movie you've ever seen.

Now I know there are a lot of bad movies out there, but try to single out one that stands above(?) the rest.

I'll post my own later. And I hope this thread hasn't been done before, I didn't actually check before I posted it.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

Nah Seik it hasn't been done before. Bubble Boy is by far one of the worst Movies in recent memory as was Eyes Wide Shut, with Tom Cruise.

Bubble Boy what went wrong?

Korian

3. without a doubt, The Star Wars Holiday Special. a half hour of subtitled wookie-speak at the beginning of the movie is just out of control. Bea Arthur is in it and a disfigured Mark Hamill makes a cameo too soon after his big car accident.

a close runner up would be Howard the Duck.

4. GI Joe the movie made me phisically ill when I seen it last year. I used to watch all the time as a kid, and now I just can't understand why. Another horrible movie was the Dragon Ball movie. I watched it with some friends, and we all nearly fell asleep till it got to the part where the old guy with the turtle on his back says, "Theres magic in them shorts!". Soooo bad.
    pwned by Ivan

5. Ghosts of Mars...it may not be the worst movie I have ever seen, can't think of one right now.

But this movie sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    Ghosts of Mars...it may not be the worst movie I have ever seen, can't think of one right now.

But this movie sucked.
    That Movie had so much promise but I thought the enemies and story were lame.

Korian

7. Originally posted by Korian

That Movie had so much promise but I thought the enemies and story were lame.

Korian
    the only saving grace was Natasha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. When I was in the fifth of sixth grade I went to go see some Tom Hanks movie with some friends. It was something about Hanks and a Volcano. I haven't seen it since then, but I can't imagine it being any better.

9. Originally posted by APC
    When I was in the fifth of sixth grade I went to go see some Tom Hanks movie with some friends. It was something about Hanks and a Volcano. I haven't seen it since then, but I can't imagine it being any better.
    Joe Versus The Volcano

I actually kinda liked it, thought it was pretty funny. Plus, a young Meg Ryan = HOT!

The worst movie I'v ever seen, easy.

The Neverending Story Part 2

The original was one of my favorite movies as a child, still enjoy watching it today. But the second was just terrible, bad dialogue, poor acting, ridiculous plot-devices, contrived ending. It scarred me for life and bastardized the memory of the original worse than the Phantom Menace did. Ugh...
    omg TNL epics!

10. ghosts of mars... holy christ that movie sucked balls.