Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff for sale! Come take it all from me!

1. Stuff for sale! Come take it all from me!

Instead of creating a whole new thread I figured I'd just edit this one. I will be doing some cleaning in my room and I figure I'll just get rid of stuff that I won't use or don't really need. I'll post whatever I can find and I'll update accordingly.

Metroid Prime guide(Nintendo Power version)-$5 shipped
    Sega Saturn system(System has been modded with a switch for US/Jap/PAL, also has a rare cd-r mod on it)- $offers
    2 NES controllers(I can't find out if they work or not but last I knew they did, sold as is)-$8 shipped
    PS2 to GC adapter(Allows you to use PS2 controllers on your Gamecube)-$10 shipped-
    2 Sega Saturn controllers(1 third party, 1 USA "Big" model)-$10 shipped
    Escaflowne figure model(Small, released by Bandai in Japan I believe)-$3 included with any other deal

That's what i've found so far, I'll edit this thread as I find more stuff, and I'm sure I will. Thanks everyone.

2. PM sent....

3. Bump.

4. PM sent!

5. Aurora: PM's aren't going through for me right now for some reason. I will accept your offer and my paypal is jberden@hotmail.com . Let me know as I have other offers on it right now and would like to get it out tomorrow.

6. Bump.

7. Let me know if that Saturn offer falls through, I may be interested...

8. Well Aurora was interested but he seems to have stopped replying.

9. I sent you a PM a couple days ago regarding the Saturn...I take it you never got it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    I sent you a PM a couple days ago regarding the Saturn...I take it you never got it?
    You never got my reply? I know some of my pms werent going through but eh...

If you want to email me at joshuaberden@yahoo.com it would probably be the easiest way to get ahold of me. Just send me an offer if you'd like.