Thread: Ephemeral Fantasia or Tsugunai PS2

Ephemeral Fantasia or Tsugunai PS2

Anybody play either of these PS2 RPGs? Anything special or unique about either? Tsugunai I hear it is sorta a sleeper hit.

Also I read Yasunori Mitsuda of Chrono Cross fame worked on the Music. I also hear Tsugunai compared to Shenmue.

Any Thoughts/Comments

Korian

2. Well I've never played or even read up on Tsugunai so I can't comment on it but I can tell you to stay as far away from Ephemeral Fantasia as possible. I still wonder why that game was even brought out over here... Nothing about that game is good. Fighting is trash, story is trash, characters are trash, music...I don't even remember any of it so it's trash by default,graphics are low quality Dreamcast..em..quality,the translation is sick etc.. I pity my friend for buying it and not returning it while he had the chance. A fool he is I say!

Originally posted by Chojin
    Well I've never played or even read up on Tsugunai so I can't comment on it but I can tell you to stay as far away from Ephemeral Fantasia as possible. I still wonder why that game was even brought out over here... Nothing about that game is good. Fighting is trash, story is trash, characters are trash, music...I don't even remember any of it so it's trash by default,graphics are low quality Dreamcast..em..quality,the translation is sick etc.. I pity my friend for buying it and not returning it while he had the chance. A fool he is I say!
    Thanks I'll stay away, in Japan at least it was compatible with the Guitar Freaks controller.

Korian