Thread: ESPN NFL 2K5 $19.99

ESPN NFL 2K5 $19.99

No one is sure if its a screw up or what, but i'm pretty sure EB and GS have to honour the price if you order it. I heard it's the same in the stores as well.

http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/243255.asp
    http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=210590

2. Nice!

Maybe Sega is looking for a way to get the title recognised. I'll buy it at that price.

3. SWEET! I was looking for one final last reason for ESPN to finally win me over this year.

Madden can suck me with its same ol animations every fucking year.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I hope they finally change the kickoff AI. You can still score on every kick return (if booted past the 20) just like in NFL2K.

At $20 I'd say it's worth it for anyone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    SWEET! I was looking for one final last reason for ESPN to finally win me over this year.

Madden can suck me with its same ol animations every fucking year.
    I would like to point out the Madden 2005 box sitting in his signature.

Sega knows that there is absolutely no reason for anyone in their right mind to choose ESPN this year over Madden. Desperation if I've ever seen it.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    I would like to point out the Madden 2005 box sitting in his signature.

Sega knows that there is absolutely no reason for anyone in their right mind to choose ESPN this year over Madden. Desperation if I've ever seen it.
    Fuck Madden 2005 there is nothing more special about that game than that some people like madden or some people like the 2k series. I've played both and perfer the play format, substitution, gameplay, controls, and total enjoyment for espn well over madden. I'll wait the two weeks just so I can make evilmog whine when i romp his ass live. Just thought I'd talk dirty to you mog

7. I'm in, I'm a huge fan of the 2K sports games

It's not a mistake, they're debuting at $20, since they know they can't compete with Madden's name.

Anyone seen that new Madden '05 Collector's Edition they're putting out? Sounds interesting.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Unless, of course, that person happens to like ESPN. That's the funny thing about taste; it's subjective.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

10. Gamespot just posted an interview that explains the $20 price tag.