Thread: If you guys like scary Movies check out

If you guys like scary Movies check out

The Others, a Great Movie with Nicole Kidman, I saw it last year in the theatre and grown men were screaming like schoolgirls and covering their eyes. I don't want to say too much but the Movie is very dark and is one not to miss even just for the atmoshphere.

Rent it Tues and post your thoughts!

Korian

2. I saw it at the theaters too. To tell you the truth, I was a little dissapointed, but the ending made my jaw drop.

Nicole Kidman is so beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    I saw it at the theaters too. To tell you the truth, I was a little dissapointed, but the ending made my jaw drop.

Nicole Kidman is so beautiful.
    I guess I'm not too big of a Nicole Kidman fan but The Others was a good role for her.

I have been recommending this to friends ever since it came out.

The only complaint I had was the pacing was a little slow but for this type of Movie it worked well and the payoff is so great.

Korian

4. Naah, It was too slow for me, and I'm not fan of Nicole Kidman
    Sure, it had a great premise, but just like 6th Sense, it was little too slow. I liked the dark atmosphere and sets but was dissapointed overall.

5. I was dissapointed as well, I might of jumped onced and even then I wasn't sure if it was cause I got scared or cause I farted. In the end I'd put it in the mildly entertaining section, deffinitly not scary.

D