Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocca's Goodie List

1. MrWhiteFolks: Yup. Dealing with Folks was actually fun and very enjoyable, to the degree where I hope he buys a bunch of crap I want now and decide to sell it back to me just so we can talk bizz again.

I would have given him an A++, but the mad ebonics adds him another 3. A+++++

2. that, and i provide the world with animations that are to die for....like this:

XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    Gooch: Is a good guy. Professional and sent my stuff quickly. Really cool too. A++
    Gooch is all that is man. Awesome guy, that Gooch!

4. diffusionx -- knows I dig lots of bubblewrap and delivered. The games shipped faster than I thought too. Good seller.

5. shmup-o: Was a really great pleasure to deal with. He replies quickly and has nice deals. Thanks dude. :P

6. Rich is a seller everyone should be acquainted with. I'm very happy of our transaction. Thanks dude.

7. Melf: I really enjoyed dealing with Melf. He shipped the item first class and added extras and I didn't ask for them to begin with. I am veeeery happy and would buy stuff from him again. Thanks!

8. Tenchimo Dos is incredibly nice and courteous. I really liked dealing with this guy. Don't hesitate to do the same if you cross up the chance.