Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocca's Goodie List

1. Rocca's Goodie List

Just thought I'd congratulate plik for an awesome transaction. He explained everything really well and the packaging was perfect. He even put some extra bubble wrap for me to play with later! yahoo! A+ for plik, very recommended.
    Last edited by Rocca; 15 Feb 2005 at 05:55 PM.

2. shidoshi: Sold me Valkyrie Profile in perfect condition, was very helpful, responded fast to emails and kept in check if I got my stuff. Added Jpop goodies. Very recommended, great guy. A+
    Last edited by DjRocca; 01 Feb 2005 at 12:55 PM.

3. IronPlant: Another good trader. When I had no money, he didn't mind waiting for me to be able to pay him. Games just like he said they'd be, fast delivery, another nice guy. Very recommended. A+

talooney:Another person to trust dealing with. Package was mint just like he said, and it got in half the time he said it'd be. Great guy.

4. animegirl:This isn't new news, but anime is one hell of a power buyer/seller. Answered every one of my questions lightning fast, and even checked up on me once or twice to see if everything was fine with the purchase. Yes it was. Package was received the day she said it would and even though I prompted her that it was unnecessary, she added a slew of demos, goodies and trinkets. I can't complain though.

My favorite buyer. A++

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    animegirl:This isn't new news, but anime is one hell of a power buyer/seller. Answered every one of my questions lightning fast, and even checked up on me once or twice to see if everything was fine with the purchase. Yes it was. Package was received the day she said it would and even though I prompted her that it was unnecessary, she added a slew of demos, goodies and trinkets. I can't complain though.

My favorite buyer. A++
    I am glad you got everything OK!

6. OmegaFlareX: Great buyer. Out of all the buyers, his packaging had the most bubbles, and everything was "awesomely" packed. Games he called "used" didn't have a scratch on them. Wouldn't mind buying mroe off of him in the future. He answered my replies fast and is a pretty cool guy altogether, if that counts.

Do bizz with the OmegaFizz. A++

7. kingoffighters: This was sex. Shipped fast and nice guy. Recommended.

Jimmy Carter: A fair buyer (talking about prices). Got everything on time and I'm very happy. He's ok too.

8. Thank you Rocca, you are a pleasure to deal with. I recommend him to anyone who wants to deal with him!

9. FuryFox/otherdane: Fury's also another great seller. Trusts the buyer that trusts him. Items were sent unbelievably fast and they're in tip top shape. Bulletproof packaging too. I'd do this again. Merci bien!
    Last edited by Rocca; 13 Apr 2005 at 04:23 PM.

10. Gooch: Is a good guy. Professional and sent my stuff quickly. Really cool too. A++