Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

1. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

pwned by Ivan

2. Interesting. I look forward finding out more about this project.

3. I like Tim Burton... I like Stop Motion. I like Tim Burton's Stop Motion.

4. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

5. "The core gist of the fairy tale this movie is based upon is that a young man accidentally marries the corpse of a murdered bride, who is then resurrected, expecting her new (living) husband to love her. It's possible that there will be a good deal of embellishment to that basic idea... but as of right now, I don't know what that might be. (11/15/03) This movie may be set in London's East End."

so he marries a corpse accidentally, and then shes reanimated?

"
    This movie is based upon a 19th century Russian folk tale. According to that source, this folk tale has its roots in historical facts, as anti-Semitic gangs would often attack Jewish wedding parties, killing and burying the bride in her wedding gown."

this sounds cool.

6. New Trailer

Looks good so far. The animation is a lot smoother. I'm sure there's a lot of CG going on, but did they still use stop-motion for this?

Whoa.

A million goth kids just had an orgasm.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Whoa.

A million goth kids just had an orgasm.
    Yep. Guess what the majority of new clothing/product lines for Hot Topic will be.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll
    New Trailer

Looks good so far. The animation is a lot smoother. I'm sure there's a lot of CG going on, but did they still use stop-motion for this?
    About half-an-hour ahead of you, Despair. You're right, though. This is a teaser and not a full-blown trailer.