Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (6/26 Talbain added) Midnight-Blissed Capcom Characters

1. Very cool.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Just moving everything to this thread.

I've got 2 much better pictures, but they are too large for TNL.

I'm working on finding more, FF. Get with me on AIM or IRC so I can send the larger pictures (including one with a better detail of his sword).

Thanks!

4. Man FuryFox, those are awesome, you should totally do more Midnight Bliss stuff...
    Personally to me that's the kind of art that should go into Capcom and SNK fighters nowadays, as as far as artistry in the 2D realm goes, Guilty Gear has them pinned...
    "Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. The Hingefreel people of Arkintoofle Minor did try to build spaceships that were powered by bad news but they didn't work particularly well and were so extremely unwelcome whenever they arrived anywhere that there wasn't really any point in being there." -Douglas Adams

5. what the fuck happened to the pics that were here before? I know I wasn't seeing shit before.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lordmrw
    what the fuck happened to the pics that were here before? I know I wasn't seeing shit before.
    Most of the attached/linked pics were fucked after that great server crash not too long ago.

7. Why is AFA's beautiful picture at the bottom?

8. Hauser is looking a bit better now that Fury Fox has drawn him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

9. It looks like I've been set up the bomb.

10. WTF is up with the pics? LOL